|Organization Name||Generic Electric|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should closely work with the Installation Engineer to lead a customer through all aspects of GE processes
- Must result oriented, willing to travel and demonstrate outstanding customer centric behavior
- Must be able to work well within the team and effectively communicate with team members and with all levels within the client organization.
- Should be responsible for the delivery of Services for GE Healthcare products, ensuring that systems are available to use to our customers and comply with the performance, quality, safety specifications and local regulatory requirement, as defined by Wipro GEHC.
- Must bring rigor in software development, follow TDD/BDD ways of development
- Must have professional experience in software development
- Must have hands on experience in software development covering full stack (Core Java, REST, Java/Node, SQL/NoSQL)
- Must have experience in using tools like Eclipse, Git, Maven/Ant and Bamboo or Jenkins
- Should have experience with unit testing using JUnit and mock frameworks.
- Must have experience in Agile development practices: Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Scrum.
- Should have experience in WebServices using SOAP and RESTful frame works
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com