Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should work with all the relevant stakeholders, execute improvement projects aligned with initiatives such as
* Must have on Time ECN Coordination
* Must be creating Routers and Updating Work Orders
* Must perform standard engineering assignments, which can be non-routine in nature and are typically a limited portion of a larger project.
* Must recommend and implement improvements in the production process. May receive specifications and guidance from senior level engineers.
* Must handle special projects, as assigned. Assesses results for applicability, validity and conformance to specifications
* Must have experience in production or similar domain.
* Should process/systems mindset & Proven ability to manage and execute projects
* Must strong analytical skills and experience in converting data to useful information
* Should excel Skills
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
* Should basic problem-solving skills. Knowledge of general principles, concepts, theories, and practices of applicable discipline.
* Must have basic Machining Knowledge
* Must have clean Certification a plus
* Should have familiarity with SAP
* Must have demonstrated change agent
* Must be a effective team Player