Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have complete quality design work in a timely manner in design, sustaining, or general projects as assigned.
* Assignments are outlined in terms of specific objectives and milestones.
* Must have complete quality design work in a timely manner
* Should work with engineers in The Woodlands, Texas to understand needs and updated design standards and guidelines for new products
* Must perform detailed design and six sigma reliability activities
* Must perform root cause analysis, Fishbone, etc.
* Must have experience with 2D and 3D design tools – specifically NX or similar product
* Should have demonstrated experience working in Teamcenter or similar product
* Must design and development experience of drill bits
* Must have electro/mechanical design experience desired
* Must have advanced analysis capabilities (FEA, CFD, and Thermal Analysis) desired.
* Must have understanding of manufacturing limitations.
* Should have demonstrated experience designing and qualifying mechanical devices
* Must demonstrate practical approach to problem solving and understanding limitations
* Should have experience in stress calculations through formulas
* Must have experience in GD&T, Tolerance and stack-up analysis
* Should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work with the BH project team and offshore team