Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be conducting hydrotest for Flowcells & Aviation parts. Supporting Hydro qualification for NPI parts for MCOE & FCOE.
* Will be involved in pipe cutting using Gas cutting.
* Must have knowledge of Nozzle Cutout operation on pipe using gas cutting
* Must have knowledge of setup activities of process Flange to Pipe & nozzles to Pipe.
* Should be performing Coupling guard setup & assembly activities
* Must be performing Clair assembly.
* Must be conducting CMM inspection using FARO for in process jobs for Flowcells.
* Must move orders and Routers releasing through oracle.
* Must have knowledge of PR/ PO Release for Indirect material.
* Should be checking and Managing material availability of consumables and contacting with supplier
* Must have knowledge of LPI, MPI Tests carried out for in process jobs inspection under certified trainer.
* Must have experience on Fabrication of Pressure Parts
* Should have knowledge in MS office, MS Excel ; Oracle system
* Must work with sourcing/commodity team to meet business objectives of new supplier addition.
* Must have production part approvals and have a sound understanding of the following like Drawings, specifications, PPAP Process, applicable tools (FMEA, GR&R, Control plans, Sampling, Capability studies, etc.)
* Must understand & use tools rigorously to mitigate risk of non-conformant product from shipping from a supplier’s facility