Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be achieving Supplier Quality goals for assigned supplier base & commodity
* Should be meeting sourcing goals across product group (Focused on Cost, Quality, Delivery
* Must be contributing to growth plans with existing & new suppliers
* Should be working in a boundary-less manner with diverse global teams to achieve the above results
* Must have accurate & rigorous evaluation of current and potential suppliers using multiple tools
* Should have On-time execution of New Component Introduction (PPAP) projects
* Must maintain & upgrade product & process quality at suppliers 4. Drive & ensure compliance to supplier facing processes (Audits, PPAP, CARs, SDRs, etc)
* Must identify & qualify new products & suppliers in the region to drive growth
* Should collaborate with other functions as required to execute PPAP projects
* Must develop positive relationships and work closely with Sourcing Leaders to manage and implement supplier/engineering changes, New Product Introductions etc
* Must have knowledge of New Supplier Evaluation / on boarding and rigorously execute the supplier evaluation process including quality & compliance audits/assessments to ensure that only appropriately qualified suppliers are taken through the process.
* Must work with sourcing/commodity team to meet business objectives of new supplier addition.
* Must have production part approvals and have a sound understanding of the following like Drawings, specifications, PPAP Process, applicable tools (FMEA, GR&R, Control plans, Sampling, Capability studies, etc.)
* Must understand & use tools rigorously to mitigate risk of non-conformant product from shipping from a supplier’s facility