Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : CAE Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must work closely with Global CAE analysts to provide analysis support for appliance products during product design and development process.
* Should perform dynamic explicit/implicit simulations including impact, quasi static etc. using Abaqus
* Must have good experience in solving coupled thermo-structural FEA problems.
* Should perform linear/non-linear analysis for different materials including metals and plastics with strain rate dependency, hyper elasticity etc.
* Must perform Finite Element Analysis (FEA) using Abaqus and other software packages to solve for stress, strain, deflection and temperature distribution, etc.
* Should perform design optimization and propose suitable design changes based on FEA analysis.
* Must develop parametric models/tools for various structural and thermal analyses.
* Must work closely with development labs for co-relation of analytical and experimental results.
* Must actively support global Technology teams in creating novel design solutions and strategic IP for Appliances Technology.
* Must have knowledge of CAD tools such as PTC Creo .
* Must have demonstrated problem solving skills with a passion for learning and teaching.
* Should have good mechanical aptitude and understanding of engineering fundamentals.
* Must be a self-starting leader with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must have ability to work effectively in a cross-functional matrixed organization.
* Should have demonstrated ability to work multiple projects in parallel.
* Must have demonstrated ability in numerical simulation and clear presentation of analysis results
* Must have ability to work in a global virtual environment
* Must have design experience in consumer products, automotive or other comparable industry.
* Must have exposure to processes likes six-sigma and NPI
* Should have exposure to high end lab equipment in the field of mechanics and thermal