Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Digital Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must work closely with product management and systems team to scope the project requirements including test and validation plan
* Should execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
* Must provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project
* Must have knowledge of presentation to the CIB to review CR and seek approvals.
* Should work with cross functional team including manufacturing, sourcing to effectively complete the projects.
* Should implement CNs by ensure appropriate documentation (layout/ design assy /2D drawings / BoMs).
* Must provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
* Must assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
* Must have experience in Switchgear product design.
* Must have fair knowledge of manufacturing processes.
* Should have knowledge of NEC and UL standards for LV Products
* Must have CAD experience with Creo or other 3D CAD software.
* Must have change management experience (Windchill or other)
* Must have demonstrated ability to meet schedules.