Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should perform required assessments and report impact to the Technology Systems team and OCE
* Must ensure appropriate documentation (layout/ design assy /2D drawings / BoMs), and expected results in terms of quality and execution time
* Should develop modifications to existing products, design documentation, as well as testing of the design in the laboratory, and in accordance to the RoHS2 directive 2011/65/EU – Create CAD models in a linked model environment using Creo, as well as check, validate, and issue Creo associated drawings.
* Should work as part of a cross functional team including manufacturing, sourcing, systems engineering and OCE in developing and on-going support of state of the art product lines
* Should involve the CIB to review CR before compliance desk review, and coordinate material approval with CIB prior to release
* Must have experience in Switchgear product design.- Fair knowledge of manufacturing processes.
* Should have CAD experience with Creo or other 3D CAD software.
* Must have change management experience (Windchill or other)
* Should have demonstrated ability to meet schedules.
* Must have excellent analytical skills and ability to work within a project team environment.
* Should have basic knowledge of RoHS,REACH.