|Organization Name||Generic Electric|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|No Of Vacancies||10|
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have technical analytical skills.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities. Sought by others for guidance and advice.
- Must have proficiency in English.
- Should have ability to work independently with minimum direction. High work standards and quality.
- Must be initiative and motivation.
- Must plans and organizes work effectively.
- Should have excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
- Must be responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area
- Must have good knowledge on leading design visualization efforts with 3D CAD models and essential component and assembly details to explore multiple design options.
- Must be developing innovative designs to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, cost and manufacturability.
- Should perform failure analysis of issues reported from field, NCs, trending etc. including autopsies of failed units whenever available.
- Must document the detailed analysis using tools like fish bone, 5 WHYs, Reliability etc. and identify the root-cause of failures and propose solutions
- Must provide leading quality-engineering projects that provide imaginative solutions to engineering and customer issues
- Must ensure reliability, performance and delivery through supplier relationships.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com