|Organization Name||Generic Electric|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|No Of Vacancies||10|
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must develop robust mechanical designs and solutions for products that can be produced economically and according to established project timelines.
- Must support current installed base designs and field issues and is able to drive closure on site issues and investigations.
- Should work independently and possess a level of engineering competence necessary to complete and execute engineering project tasks with minimal oversight.
- Must seek senior and peer review of project and engineering work to ensure accuracy and rigor.
- Must be willing to work in an open environment where review and feedback on engineering work is actively sought and freely given
- Should be responsible for taking ownership and accountability for components/assemblies/subsystems that are assigned
- Must prepare using 2D and 3D CAD software, detailed drawings, and component and assembly models complete with calculated dimensions and tolerances
- Should prepare engineering change requests, engineering change notices, bills of material, engineering specifications, and customer change requests
- Must direct the construction and testing of prototype and pilots, and conduct analysis of the test results
- Must interface directly with manufacturing employees to clarify questions on drawings and designs
- Must assist Manufacturing in troubleshooting production issues on standard and special products
- Should assist Technical Service in troubleshooting field installations, when requested.
- Must have working knowledge of CAD and mechanical modeling tools.
- Should have experience in PRO-E is a must. GD&T knowledge is required.
- Must have knowledge in Simulation tool and Testing experience preferred
- Should have understanding of relevant medical regulations
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com