Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have fundamental knowledge of 3D CAD, Design calculations, Design documentation, 2D Drawings & Tolerance Stack are expected.
* Should be working with technology experts to prototype and develop the hardware features for Maternal Fetal Care and warmer/Incubator Products.
* Must be responsible for design and development hardware feature. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or Project Leaders. Starting with limited guidance and beginning to work independently.
* Should own the allocated project and ensure designs are on schedule with high quality and reliability.
* Must be responsible for complete documentation package including Design, assembly drawings and prototyping.
* Should work as part of a cross functional team including manufacturing, sourcing, systems engineering and OCE in developing and on-going support of state of the art product lines
* Should involve the CIB to review CR before compliance desk review, and coordinate material approval with CIB prior to release
* Must have experience in Switchgear product design.- Fair knowledge of manufacturing processes.
* Should have CAD experience with Creo or other 3D CAD software.
* Must have change management experience (Windchill or other)
* Should have demonstrated ability to meet schedules.
* Must have excellent analytical skills and ability to work within a project team environment.
* Should have basic knowledge of RoHS,REACH.