|Organization Name||Generic Electric|
|Job Role||Intern Trainee|
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
- Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree(BE/B Tech) in mechanical engineering or its equivalent from a recognised university
- Must have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have good understanding of engineering design, analysis, tools/software development
- Should be willing to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Should have strong analytical skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have EEDP is a GE Corporate entry-level program providing real world and classroom technical training to promising early career engineers.
- Should get technical training, assignments & opportunity to work in different domains that enable you to experience multiple technical areas and develop broader system understanding.
- Should have ability to promote safe & environmentally compliant work practices
- Must have hands on working on locomotives and associated systems / equipment’s for performing service activities like scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair adhering to timelines, cost and quality.
- Should have hands-on working on rolling stock products like Engines / Bogies / Brake Systems / Traction Motors / Control Systems / motors / compressor etc
- Must be able to diagnose faults and ensure adherence to work scopes as defined in the Procedures.
- Must be ensuring all appropriate documentations are updated as per the requirements of the job.
- Should maintain clean and orderly work areas to attain highest level of 5S
- Must be ensuring compliance with regulations and safety policies in his area.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com