Organization : Generic Electric
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 6.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ge.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should provide technical solutions and design support for Wind Turbine Thermal Balance
* Must provide analysis and data processing leading to the identification and reduction of temperatures inside the wind turbine
* Should provide support to develop Thermal models, including detailed CFS, simplified CFD models as well as analytical models
* Must interact with design engineers in simultaneous engineering team to provide inputs for new wind turbine design.
* Must execute experimental models to validate assessment models, methods and turbine design and to develop new technologies
* Must interact wit tool developers to provide input for next generation tools development and validation
* Should support the system level optimization targeting trade-off solutions for cost of energy reduction
* Must assess design risks and establish validation plans for new concepts in thermal design
* Must have consideration of environmental conditions (temperature, air density, wind speeds and solar radiation) relative to their influence on the operation of the wind turbine regarding thermal behavior
* Should support the complete design review process regarding the thermal behavior of wind turbines and all its interaction regarding component specification, design and validation including generation of all related documentations.
* Must have strong experience in an engineering position that demonstrates knowledge in heat flow and analysis
* Should have significant experience in CFD analysis tools
* Must have good quantitative and analytical skills for simulation results interpretation
* Must have creative problem-solving skills
* Must have good interpersonal communication skills to work in global organization
* Must have knowledge in the field of Wind Turbine Technology
* And wind turbine component design
* Must have experience in measuring fluid dynamics