|Organization Name||Generic Electric|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must collaborate with product owner and architect to understand requirements and user stories
- Should be part of the agile scrum team, participate in the software development covering full technology stack. Accountable for the Definition of Done for user stories.
- Must ensure code quality, test coverage and adherence to different quality metrics
- Must have platform mindset, ensure the implementation results in a reusable software asset
- Must have attention to details, ensure the non-functional requirements are considered in implementation and test
- Must bring rigor in software development, follow TDD/BDD ways of development
- Must have professional experience in software development
- Must have hands on experience in software development covering full stack (Core Java, REST, Java/Node, SQL/NoSQL)
- Must have experience in using tools like Eclipse, Git, Maven/Ant and Bamboo or Jenkins
- Should have experience with unit testing using JUnit and mock frameworks.
- Must have experience in Agile development practices: Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Scrum.
- Should have experience in WebServices using SOAP and RESTful frameworks
- Must be a creative Problem solver and open to learning new technologies.
- Must have experience in Healthcare domain
- Must be enthusiastically follow technology trends, software engineering best practice and technologies while enjoying the challenge of solving complex problems
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com