Organization : Genesys
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.genesys.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Genesys, author of the sector’s #1 patron enjoy Platform, empowers corporations to construct extraordinary purchaser relationships with personalised, omni channel studies across all trips inside the consumer lifecycle. For over 25 years, we have placed the customer on the center of all we do, and today, we keep to passionately trust that extraordinary purchaser revel in drives outstanding business results. relied on by means of over 4,seven-hundred customers in one hundred twenty nations, Genesys orchestrates over 24 billion interactions according to 12 months within the cloud and on premises.
* Develop test plans, test environment and test scenarios for new product features
* Provide estimations of work effort for test execution
* Testing of the various components of the product at a feature level as well as at a integrated system level
* Debugging and astute reporting of aberration observed during the testing from the expected results
* Review of product documentation
* Interface with other teams like engineering, technical publications, tech support and provide inputs with respect to system behavior during testing
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be currently working with some reputed Service based or product based IT companies
* Should be willing to master new technologies quickly
* Must have basic idea about software life cycle
* Should have good knowledge in Networking
* Should have good understanding of OSI & TCP/IP layer structure
* Must have basic knowledge in Unix/Linux
* Having basic knowledge in scripting languages is optional
* Should have good knowledge in programming concepts
* Must have good knowledge in OS concepts
* Should hae good analytical, debugging and communication skills
* Having basic knowledge in scripting languages (python, shell scripting, ruby) will be an added advantage
* Optionally should have basic knowledge in continues delivery framework (Jenkins, Vagrant, Chef)
* Should have basic knowledge in RDBMS (MS SQL / Oracle 11,12g / PostgreSQL / DB2)
* Should have good communication skills.