Organization : Genesys
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.genesys.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Genesys, author of the sector’s #1 patron enjoy Platform, empowers corporations to construct extraordinary purchaser relationships with personalized, omni channel studies across all trips inside the consumer lifecycle. For over 25 years, we have placed the customer on the center of all we do, and today, we keep to passionately trust that extraordinary purchaser revel in drives outstanding business results. relied on by means of over 4,seven-hundred customers in one hundred twenty nations, Genesys orchestrates over 24 billion interactions according to 12 months within the cloud and on premises.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have software development experience in Java
* Must have knowledge of REST-style web services, HTTP, HTTPS servers
* Should have excellent knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design
* Must have extensive experience with best practices in software development (code reviews, test automation/unit testing, version control)
* Should have knowledge of relational databases and related concepts: SQL, MySQL/ODBC, Oracle, etc.
* Must have knowledge/experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Should have knowledge with AWS Technologies (ex: ECS, Cloud Formation, KMS, S3, etc.,), microservices and Docker.
* Must have knowledge of REST web services using JAVA spring boot framework.
* Must be good to have knowledge on Cassandra and Elastic Search.
* Must have good troubleshooting skills and knowledge on JAVA profiling tools.
* Must be developing rich, robust web-based Java applications using state of the art industry techniques
* Must have rapid prototyping
* Should be integrating with other web applications/clients
* Must be guiding QA team in developing test plans/cases, and with automated functional testing, to ensure outstanding solution quality