Organization : Genpact
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.genpact.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Genpact Limited is a multinational business process outsourcing and information technology services company, domiciled in Bermuda with executive headquarters in New York. The company reported net revenues of $2.1 billion (2013) with more than 65,000 employees (2014) serving clients from 25 countries. Its current clients include more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500. Genpact was established in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric.This GenPact Is Conducting Off campus drive for freshers to fill the Jobs,Interested Candidates Apply And Attend the Campus drive.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should requires working on research reports, data analysis, reporting or programming
* Work should include database creation and updation, extraction of data, data analysis, report generation etc.
* Should hold strong proficiency in MS Excel, should have basic interest and knowledge in a specific domain besides an aptitude for working with data and information
* Must have excellent command over the English language both verbal and written
* Must have proficiency in advanced information search, analytical and interpretation skills.
* Must have previous experience in Customer Service role preferred.
* Should be a active user of internet and online applications. strong knowledge of current affairs.
* Should have demonstrated proficiency in English
* Must be able to work on flexible schedule
* Should be technologically capable: have had experience troubleshooting personal electronic devices
* Should have good negotiation skills and convincing skills.
* Should respond to Customer inquiries and problem escalations
* Should be able to provide E-mail and Phone support to trouble shoot and resolve issues experience
* Should be able to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
* Must have basic knowledge of computer.
* Should have good trouble shooting and problem solving skills.