|Job Role||Technical Process Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Walk-In Dates||18th & 19th July 2018(11 AM – 2 PM)|
Genpact Limited is a multinational business process outsourcing and information technology services company, domiciled in Bermuda with executive headquarters in New York. The company reported net revenues of $2.1 billion (2013) with more than 65,000 employees (2014) serving clients from 25 countries. Its current clients include more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500. Genpact was established in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric.This GenPact Is Conducting Off campus drive for freshers to fill the Jobs,Interested Candidates Apply And Attend the Campus drive.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should Read, Speak and Understand any one language.
- Should be able to read, Speak and Understand(writing is not mandatory).
- Must monitor and moderate user-generated content/Video on one of the reputed Social Website to ensure that the online community is maintained as a safe and fun environment.
- Should need to work on reported content.
- Should be comfortable with any Anti Social Content.
- Contract Admin would be responsible for creation and maintenance of contract pricing.
- Should respond and close loop with Sales based on the Inquiries on Pricing, Rebates etc.
- Must have knowledge on GPO / LOC Processing would be one of the key activities the contract admin would perform.
- Must have identification of primary group conflicts and resolution is key to the process
- Should have ability to handle volumes and eye to detail is very critical
- Must have basic understanding of troubleshooting
- Must have ability to handle customers query and resolve issues asap.
- Should respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations.
- Must be flexible for 24*7 shifts.
- Immediate joiners would be preferred
Genpact Uppal, Gate No 1,
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com