Organization : Genser Aerospace
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Genser Aerospace was started in 1997 at Bangalore, India by aerospace experts with the objective of connecting Indian Aerospace Industry to the global aerospace. It started its operations with aircraft documentation, consulting & sourcing for aerospace companies. Today, it has grown into a niche service provider and consulting organization for aerospace industry covering the entire aviation/aerospace life cycle: Design, Manufacturing & Aviation Services.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge of Machining and manufacturing processes, plating, etc.,
* Must have knowledge on Quality tools
* Should have knowledge on Heat Treatment, Surface Treatment process like shot Peening & NDT.
* Must knowledge on Raw Materials used in Aerospace.
* Must have good knowledge on Manufacturing Supply chain management.
* Should have knowledge on production planning, inspection of parts, calibration, documentation, Dispatch activities.
* Must have knowledge on Import/Export Commodities, Lean Manufacturing, QMS – AS9100.
* Should serve as the primary focal point for customers & technical personnel regarding structureal substantiation issues.
* Must provide input and suggestions for continuous improvement of various department procedures, controls, flows and systems, and become familiar with customer internal policies and procedures.
* Should review non conformance reports to validate repair schemes.
* Must have technical review of the work done by self or others
* Should have understanding of Landing gears, Parts & function is an added advantage
* Must have practical and logical approach to problem solving
* Must have judgement and Decision Making skills
* Must have good knowledge of aerospace materials and manufacturing processes.
* Should have experience with Design tools CATIA V5, Creation of 3D model, Assembly & detailing.
* Must have good Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management (PDM).