Organization : GGK Technologies
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers(2017 & 2018 Passed Outs)
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ggktech.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : 7th March 2018
GGK Technologies is a global IT consulting and services firm that provides software development, product engineering, business intelligence and quality assurance services to enterprise clients. We have built the company around the core philosophies of hiring the most passionate and talented software professionals and forming strong, integrated partnerships with our clients.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 & 2018 passed outs only can apply
* Must have good programming and analytical skills
* Candidates with moderate understanding of at least one programming language will have advantage
* Must have good communication skills
* Must be confident & Energetic
* Must be a effective team player
* Should develop moderately complex software in C#, .Net, Java, Mobile (iOS,Android), or Develop cutting edge Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence applications.
* Must utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process
* Should create and execute designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project
* Must collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
* Should perform technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
* Must have estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on some electrical design aspects
* Should apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
* Aptitude Test
* programming Test
* Technical and Behavioral round of interview