Organization : Gibbs & Cox
Job Role : CAD Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Gibbs & Cox is an independent engineering and design firm specializing in naval architecture, marine engineering, management support, and engineering consulting. The firm is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia with offices in New York City, New Orleans,LA, Newport News, VA, Chesapeake, VA, Philadelphia, PA, and Yarralumla, Australia. Gibbs & Cox is the largest independent and privately-owned Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Firm in the United States, and has been serving government, commercial, and recreational markets worldwide since 1929.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should work independently (with moderate supervision), or on project teams
* Must be able to manage cost, schedule and technical product development for small, focused tasks.
* Should be able to supervise small numbers of junior staff on projects or teams.
* Must perform calculations applying mechanical engineering principles, techniques, procedures and criteria
* Should prepare quality assurance reviews of simple analyses or other engineering documentation
* Must develop test procedures to ensure equipment and system performance
* Should interface with client peer level.
* Must perform quality assurance reviews of simple analyses, calculations and drawings developed by junior staff
* Should perform engineering and sizing of auxiliary machinery piping systems for early ship concept design phases
* Must interface with client at peer level
* Must have direct interface with design leads
* Must have proficiency in using industry-standard mechanical system design and analysis software tools
* Systems include main and auxiliary propulsion, fuel systems, lubrication systems, seawater and fresh water systems, heating and ventilating and air conditioning systems
* Should have proficiency in using industry-standard mechanical system design and analysis software tools
* Must have proficiency in AutoCAD or other CAD type software
* Should have proficiency in pipe flexibility analysis software