|Organization Name||GIPL(Guj Info Petro Limited)|
|Job Roles||Multiple Positions|
|No Of Vacancies||09|
|Last Date||31st May 2018|
Viewing the current trend and spiraling rise of Internet Services, Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (GSPC A Govt. of Gujarat Undertaking), a pioneer in fulfilling the nation’s energy needs has arisen to the technological scenario. Its conducive and requisite infrastructure has now propelled it to enter digital vistas, which has led to the formation of Guj Info Petro Ltd. (GIPL). In a very short time frame Guj Info Petro Ltd. has successfully established itself as one of the leading TSP of Gujarat. Now GIPL is recruiting freshers for various vacancies like Software Engineer, System Analyst, SQL DBA, Graduate Engineer Trainee with the required educational qualifications for the positions to be required and this post provides all the roles involved and required criteria by the candidate to fill. And all the interested and eligible candidates can check for the eligible criteria and apply for the positions before 31st May 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 09
- Software Engineer – 04
- System Analyst – 01
- SQL DBA – 01
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – 03
- Must have completed BE/B Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent or MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Having minimum 3 years of working experience in ASP.Net, C#, WCF, LINO, MVC, Entity Framework, proficiency in web services / web api and SOL Server will be good added advantage
- Candidate with experience in MVC will be given preference.
- Must have minimum 3 Years post qualification experience as a system analyst is required.
- Should have minimum 3 Years post qualification experience as a DBA in SQL Server.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having professional certification (MCP) in database handling.
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Candidates having Project / Work experience over Microsoft.Net & SOL Server Technologies are preferred mainly
Must have minimum age limit of 23 Years and maximum age limit of 30 Years as on 31-05-2018