Organization : GKN
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.gkn.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
GKN is a global engineering business. Every time you travel by road or air almost anywhere in the world it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way. We design, manufacture and service systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the world.We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to better in everything we do.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be performing Design & Stress Analysis of Aerospace Components.
* Will be involved in execution mostly in order to be accordance with established design practices and work instructions.
* Will be given opportunities to contribute to internal process improvement activities and reuse of knowledge.
* Must have fundamental understanding about the Structural Mechanics, Strength of Materials, FEM and Fatigue and Fracture mechanics.
* Should have excellent knowledge about the Free Body Diagrams, SFD and BMDs and preliminary understanding of Structural Design Concepts that includes structural optimization etcs,.
* Should have strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
* Must have knowledge of commercial FE tools such as ANSYS, Hypermesh, PATRAN, NASTRAN & interest towards process automation using MATLAB, TCL/TK, Shell & AWK, and APDL will be an added advantage.
* Should be willing to travel occasionally to work at the locations in Sweden or in UK based on work requirements.
* Must have good English, both spoken and written skills.
* Must have good technical report writing skills
* Must be self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
* Should have ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.