|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
GKN is a global engineering business. Every time you travel by road or air almost anywhere in the world it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way. We design, manufacture and service systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the world.We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to better in everything we do.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have fundamental understanding about the Structural Mechanics, Strength of Materials, FEM and Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics.
- Should have excellent Knowledge about the Free Body Diagrams, SFD and BMDs and preliminary understanding of Structural Design Concepts that includes structural optimization etc,.
- Must have strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Should have knowledge of commercial FE tools such as ANSYS, Hypermesh, PATRAN, NASTRAN & interest towards process automation using MATLAB, TCL/TK, Shell & AWK, and APDL will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to travel occasionally to work at the locations in Sweden or in UK based on work requirements.
- Must have good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Should be a good technical report writing skills
- Must have ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Should be self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Must have ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Must support product development activities by performing Design & Stress Analysis of Aerospace Components.
- Should have execution will mostly be in accordance with established design practices and work instructions.
- Must however, the engineer would also have opportunities to contribute to internal process improvement activities and reuse of knowledge
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com