Organization : Google
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad & Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Tech/ME/BS
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 30+
Website : www.google.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Java,C,C++
Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
* Lead and contribute to engineering effortsplanning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and infrastructure.
* Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
* Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
* Design and develop mobile tools and infrastructure that help us ship great quality apps.
* Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME /M Tech/BS from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidate should have relevant internship or work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.
* Candidate should have experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java,
* Candidate should have scripting skills in Perl, Shell or another common language.
* Candidates should have extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
* Candidate should have deep knowledge of Internet technologies.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.