Organization : Google
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.google.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Java,C,C++
Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
* Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
* Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
* Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
* Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME /M Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% and above through out academics.
* Should have relevant internship or work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.
* Should have experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java,
* Must have knowledge of scripting skills in Perl, Shell or another common language.
* Must have extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
* Should have deep knowledge of Internet technologies.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must be able to lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and testing.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.