Organization : Google
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.google.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have ability to frame problems, derive actionable insights and move comfortably and seamlessly from the detail to big picture.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must have creative problem-solving skills with a history of successfully navigating ambiguity and applying data-driven decision-making.
* Should be able to develop both industry-specific and general market analysis to deliver insights regarding market and competitive trends, auction dynamics, and other data-driven analysis.
* Must also able to develop and refine compelling, customized sales stories and then deliver them to the Sales team in advance of client-facing meetings.
* Should gather and use data from different internal and external sources and turn it into insights that help clients realize their business opportunities.
* Should have familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
* Should have deep knowledge of Internet technologies.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must be able to lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and testing.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.