|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must work with a team of Developers to design user experiences and build applications for Android devices.
- Should participate in architectural review and design, and code contribution.
- Must design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Must have programming experience in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java and/or Python
- Should have experience in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms or API design.
- Must have experience in automating and scaling web or mobile back-ends. Experience with full-stack or back-end application development.
- Should have knowledge of mobile application development in Android and sensing technologies.
- Must have ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Must design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
- Should analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design
- Should design and develop mobile tools and infrastructure that help us ship great quality apps
- Must design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Must have knowledge of scripting skills in Perl, Shell or another common language.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com