Organization : Grindwell Norton
Job Role : Engineer Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4.25 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 4
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Grindwell Norton Ltd. (GNO) came into being when a technical collaboration in 1967 between Grindwell and the then world chief in abrasives – Norton manufacturer, u.S.A., grew into a financial collaboration in 1971. In 1990, Saint-Gobain acquired Norton company, u.S.A., worldwide, and six years later, GNO grew to become the first majority-owned subsidiary of Saint-Gobain in India. At present, GNO is India’s leading manufacturer of Abrasives (Bonded, lined, Non-Woven, Super abrasives and thin Wheels) and Silicon Carbide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be 2016 passed outs only.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Candidate should not have history of backlogs.
* Candidate must have understanding of Customer Processes, Needs, Providing Solutions across multiple industry segments
* Candidate must be accountable for managing market share in your territory & for Sales Process Management
* Candidate must be identifying distributor network for industrial customers
* Candidate should ensure effective collection of payment & receivables from dealers/customers
* Candidate must develop and introduce New Products through interactions with Research and Development
* Candidate must be able of taking decisions related to Product Life Cycle and up gradation of current products
* Candidate should keep abreast of product applications, technical services, competitive activities
* Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, potential for new products & services
* Candidate must be working with customers under the role of Application Engineering to improve efficiency of machining process of customers which is a key to success in the market.