Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd is termed as GRSE, is one of India’s leading shipyards, located in Kolkata, West Bengal.It builds and repairs commercial and naval vessels.Presently GRSE has also started building export ships in a mission to expand its business. Founded in 1884 as a small privately owned company on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River, it was renamed as Garden Reach Workshop in 1916. The company was nationalized by the Government of India in 1960.It was awarded the Miniratna status, with accompanying financial and operational autonomy in September 2006.It is first Indian shipyard to build 100 warships. GRSE has released recruitment notification for trainee engineer for mechanical freshers in kolkata with the required educational qualification to fill vacancies available. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position before 12th February 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 50
* Trainee Engineer(Mechanical)
* Candidate must have completed Graduation in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical & Automation Engineering/ Naval Architecture from AICTE approved organizations.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
As per guideline of D. G. Shipping, candidates having degree in “Mechanical & Automation Engineering” shall have to be passed the Heat Engines (written paper) for Marine Engineer Officer (MEO) Class IV Part A, conducted by MMD(s), after successful completion of the TME/GME course at GRSE. Upon passing the examination, candidates will be exempted from MEO Class IV Part-A. Subsequently the candidates may appear for Thermodynamics & Heat Transmission(written paper) for MEO Class II Part A in due course.
Must have maximum age limit of 28 Years as on 01-03-2018 and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* Course Duration: One year
* Training Fee: Rs.1,82,000/- for others & Rs.1,72,900/- for SC/ST candidates
* Date of commencement of Training: 01 March 2018.
* The course is approved by The Director General of Shipping, Mumbai, Govt. of India.
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 1000/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – NIL
All interested and eligible candidates can send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 12 February 2018.
R. N. Tagore Road,(Near Dunlop Bridge), Kolkata-700056