Organization : Hacker Earth
Job Role : Content Writer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
From outside, Hacker Earth’s story may seem as one of those much talked about dorm room startups that has shown promise and rapidly growing. While most of that is true, Hacker Earth’s story has been about perseverance and focus towards one goal – making technical recruitment simple and efficient. And this journey has been no walk in the park – we have had our share of challenges and we know there are more to come in the future. But HackerEarth’s real story is that of the people who run it.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be a creating short & long form content which is SEO optimized
* Should have good knowledge of content distribution and promotion across various channels
* Must be identifying partners for content opportunities like webinars and guest blogs
* Must be reaching out to influencers and thought leaders for content creation and promotion
* Should be constantly devising new content marketing ideas and plans
* Must be managing social media accounts of HackerEarth for content promotion
* Must have excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
* Should have great research, organizational, and learning skills
* Must have familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
* Should have some experience with online marketing and lead generation.
* Must be able to report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team
* Should communicate key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable)
* Must be able to contribute for improving and monitoring – discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
* Should have good presentation skills.
* Should have good general understanding of information technology (IT).