|Organization Name||Hacker Earth|
|Job Role||Research Analyst|
From outside, Hacker Earth’s story may seem as one of those much talked about dorm room startups that has shown promise and rapidly growing. While most of that is true, Hacker Earth’s story has been about perseverance and focus towards one goal – making technical recruitment simple and efficient. And this journey has been no walk in the park – we have had our share of challenges and we know there are more to come in the future. But HackerEarth’s real story is that of the people who run it.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be creating a qualitative lead funnel for Sales through cold calling and other primary and secondary research methods.
- Must identify prospective clients through market research for the domestic market.
- Must research, identify and find contacts of key decisions makers within these client organisations.
- Should manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached to enable Sales team to utilize the curated data.
- Must be conducting targeted email campaigns to reach key decision makers in target companies.
- Should be keeping the database updated at all times.
- Must assist the Sales teams with projects and other ad hoc tasks.
- Should be successful in this role, you will have:
- Must have outstanding communication skills
- Must have knowledge of internet search techniques
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Should have working knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Excel.
- Must be self-motivated and results driven; passionate to learn and grow.
- Must perform cold Calling prospects on a daily basis to pitch HackerEarth products and set up meetings with the stakeholders
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com