Organization : Hacker Earth
Job Role : UI Designer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
From outside, Hacker Earth’s story may seem as one of those much talked about dorm room startups that has shown promise and rapidly growing. While most of that is true, Hacker Earth’s story has been about perseverance and focus towards one goal – making technical recruitment simple and efficient. And this journey has been no walk in the park – we have had our share of challenges and we know there are more to come in the future. But HackerEarth’s real story is that of the people who run it.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be creating workflows, wireframes, and beautifully polished visual mockups for new features and improving existing ones
* Should be working closely with developers to implement your designs
* Must be talking with users on a regular basis and make sure the product is always in tandem with user needs
* Should be owing projects from inception to completion (and beyond), working to define requirements while simultaneously designing for those requirements
* Must have ability to multitask, prioritize projects, communicate progress and expected milestones.
* Should have ability to create interface designs for complex product.
* Must have ability to create nice visual designs to keep the user happy and coming back.
* Must have proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator/Omnigraffle.
* Must have experience in designing interaction models that span multiple devices
* Must have familiarity with the agile development process
* Must have HTML and CSS knowledge, current on latest design techniques
* Should have experience with user research
* Must be solving problems than presenting deliverables.
* Should be a curious soul and question assumptions
* Must communicate your design ideas and draw value out of the feedback
* Should enjoy collaborating with other teammates (and I am not just talking about designers here)
* Must want to talk to customers
* You are comfortable in working with short iteration cycles