Organization : HAL
Job Role : Technician Apprenticeship Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : B.Tech/Diploma/BE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3,542 – 10,542 PM
No.of Vacancies : 10
Website : www.hal-india.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : 10-06-2016
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) came into existence on 1st October 1964 based in Bangalore, India. The Company was formed by the merger of Hindustan Aircraft Limited with Aeronautics India Limited and Aircraft Manufacturing Depot, Kanpur. Asia’s largest aerospace companies under the management of Indian Ministry of Defence, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.. HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia and are currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, and helicopters, as well as their components and spares. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) comes up with latest recruitment details on various post in all over India.
List of Vacancies: 10
Technician Apprenticeship Trainee
* Modern Office Management – 05
* Secretarial Practice – 05
* Candidate should have completed Diploma/BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidates shall be eligible for Apprenticeship within a period of three years of passing of the qualified examinations
* Candidate who have passed the Diploma Examination before 2013 are Not Eligible.
* Candidate should have minimum 26 years for OBC.
* Age relation is applicable according to their norms of reservation.
* Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 3,542 – 10,542 PM.
How To Apply:
* Eligible Candidates will have to submit an application, along with their Bio data (as per the attached Format) & self-attested copies of the relevant documents latest by 10.06.2016.
* On top of Envelop the Applicant should write “Application for Diploma (MoM&SP) Apprenticeship”. The Complete Application may be dropped in the box kept in the Security Control Room.
* The soft copy the complete application along with all enclosures may be sent through e mail email@example.com on or before 10.06.2016.