HAL is termed as Hindustan Aeronautics Limited which is one of Asia’s Largest Aerospace Companies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has been established on October 1st 1964 in Bangalore. The Company was formed by the merger of Hindustan Aircraft Limited with Aeronautics India Limited and Aircraft Manufacturing Depot, Kanpur. Asia’s largest aerospace companies under the management of Indian Ministry of Defence, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports. HAL is recruiting electrical and mechanical freshers as technician apprentice in bangalore with required eligible criteria. This post provides the information regarding vacancies available and the eligibility criteria.
List Of Vacancies: 11
* Electrical – 04
* Mechanical – 07
* Must have completed 3 years course of Diploma in respective disciplines of electrical & mechanical from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Must not have more than age limit of 28 Years as on 01-11-2017
* The eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on the minimum percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/NAC/NCTVT as the case may be in the respective trades/disciplines is mentioned below. The Ex-servicemen will be considered as per rules:
* For UR / OBC Category : 60% & above & For PWD Category : 50% & above
* If the number of candidates with the above percentage (%) of marks are large in number, the Company reserves the right to decide the cut off percentage for calling the candidates for the written test, based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination (i.e., Diploma/NAC/NCTVT) prescribed for a particular trade / discipline.
* The Written Test will be of 2 ½ hours duration. The test will be in three parts, comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
* Part-I will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness, Part-II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning. Part-III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned Trade/Discipline.
* Each question carries one mark. There will be no negative marking in the written test.
* For General OBC Candidates – Rs 200/-
* For SC/ST/PWD or Ex- ServiceMan Candidates – NIL