Organization : HAL
Job Role : Graduate Apprentice
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hal-india.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : 22-08-2017
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) came into existence on 1st October 1964 based in Bangalore, India. The Company was formed by the merger of Hindustan Aircraft Limited with Aeronautics India Limited and Aircraft Manufacturing Depot, Kanpur. Asia’s largest aerospace companies under the management of Indian Ministry of Defence, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.. HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia and are currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, and helicopters, as well as their components and spares. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) comes up with latest recruitment details on various post in all over India.
List Of Vacancies:
* Graduate Apprentice
* Should have completed BE/B Tech or Graduation in all respective discipline of Engineering form a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining degree certificate are not eligible.
* Candidates who have already registered /undergone /undergoing for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
* Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
* A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
* Reservation will be applicable as per apprenticeship act.
* Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and have to be declared medically fit by Govt. Medical officer not below the rank of an assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
* Medically fit candidate must obtain police clearance certificate from the commissioner / superintendent of police of their locality from the place where the candidate resides and join the training within the stipulated time.