Organization : Harman
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HARMAN international (India) Pvt. Ltd., a absolutely owned subsidiary of HARMAN global Industries Inc, used to be legally included in 2009 as an R&D core delivering support to the organization’s world companies. The India progress core used to be installed in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for constructing audio and infotainment options for automotive, authentic and patron culture markets. Considering that then, it has advanced into a thoroughly fledged organization, with a robust center of attention on India, from a market and a research and progress point of view. Uego Studio is renowned for growing excessive excellent move platform games for iOS, Android, windows mobiles, computers, facebook, Mac and online.
* Candidate should BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be 2015 & 2016 passed outs only.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate will be involved in software development role in a product based company working in the automotive infotainment domain.
* Candidate must have good programming knowledge in C/C++ languages.
* Candidate should be working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, Apple Car Play, Google Automotive Link (GAL).
* Candidate must be doing Development in multiple domains:
* Candidate should have knowledge on phone projection, Systems Programming, Device Drivers, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps, etc.
* Candidate must have opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered, embedded software stack, requiring niche skills.
* Candidate must also be a part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
* Candidate should have exact team allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.