Organization : Harman
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HARMAN international (India) Pvt. Ltd., a absolutely owned subsidiary of HARMAN global Industries Inc, used to be legally included in 2009 as an R&D core delivering support to the organization’s world companies. The India progress core used to be installed in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for constructing audio and infotainment options for automotive, authentic and patron culture markets. Considering that then, it has advanced into a thoroughly fledged organization, with a robust center of attention on India, from a market and a research and progress point of view.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++ languages.
* Must be working in the automotive infotainment domain.
* Should be working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, Apple CarPlay, Google Automotive Link (GAL).
* Must be doing Development in multiple domains:
* Will be involved in phone projection, Systems Programming, Device Drivers, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps, etc.
* Must have opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered, embedded software stack, requiring niche skills.
* Must be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
* Should exact team allocation will be based on assessment, suitability, available opportunity and candidate’s interest.
* Must be maintaining & improving MTTR, MTBF, TS documentations
* Must have knowledge of breakdown data collection, Root cause analysis, history card maintain and Why why analysis.
* Should be updating the records such as Daily reports / checklist, Equipment History cards, PM Check sheets as per PM schedule.
* Must have knowledge of spare receipt & consumption record keeping.