Last decade has witnessed the advent of a new ‘Super Power’- Information. Direct & undiluted access to right data, at the right time & in the right perspective is the real power. And the tools & methodology that sustain the flow of this data are under the realm of IT. Information Technology is a philosophy, and not just a tool. HARTRON is committed to provide right tools, right techniques & right methodologies to ensure that even the common people can contribute & participate in optimizing & enhancing Haryana. The Corporation has been a pioneer in Information Technology and has a number of prestigious projects to its credit. Hartron was the first organisation that undertook the voter Identity Cards Projects in India. Hartron is now recruiting freshers as Java Programmer with the required educational qualifications for the position available to fill and this post provides the information regarding the vacancies available and recruitment process and pay scale etc, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position before 7th April 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 28
* Java Programmer
* Candidates must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on JAVA, SQL Server, SSRS, Web APIs, JQuery, MVC, Angular JS, HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, Jenkins, Cassandra, node.js, Spring framework, Docker Containers, Nginx, GitHub, Application Security.
* Must have minimum six (6) months of working experience in the mentioned skill set with a Govt. or Private Sector Organization of repute is desired
Must sign a agreement of duration of 2 Months
Computerized Tests will be conducted mainly in 2 parts
* 1st Part: There will be 50 multiple choice questions and 25 or more marks required to qualify 1st part. Those who qualify 1st part shall be allowed to appear in second part i.e. Programming test. Time duration will be of 25 minutes.
* 2nd Part: The Programming test will be of 90 minutes minimum 50% marks are required to qualify second part i.e. Programming test. There will be no re-test for second test i.e. Programming test.
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in HARTRON website www.hartron.org.in and send application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs.354/- in favour of Hartron Informatics Limited payable at Chandigarh to the following postal address on or before 3 April 2018.
Hartron Bhawan,Bays No.73-76,