Organization : HCL
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Hyderabad & Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Should be able to provide information to customers regarding their queires and resolve the end customer issues.
* Should be able to work independently and efficiently.
* Must be able to comprehend the request of the customer and meet the quality standard.
* Should be responsible for Lead Generation.
* Should be able to work within the web Chat team to provide online support for a leading fixed, mobile and broadband telecommunications Customer.
* Should be able to deal with wide range of queries related to Technical, Sales & Service.
* Must identify and recommend operational and technological tools to improve efficiency.
* Should establish and maintain effective work procedures.
* Must be able to review and ensure processes are in compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
* Should respond to escalated issues regarding performance and quality.
* Should have excellent communication skills.
* Should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
* Should have good data entry and typing skills.
* Should have willingness to work in night shifts.
* Must be a effective team player.
* Must be willing to be take the challenging tasks.