Organization : Hcl
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Chennai
Qualification : B Tech/BE/B Com/B Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/B Com/B Sc/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be able to Monitor tickets and taking the actions necessary to meet service targets
* Candidate should have central Communication point for Major Incidents.
* Candidate should be Willing to work in 24/7 shift.
* Candidate should respond to user escalations and engage functional escalation and service delivery management as required
* Candidate shoul be responsible for escalating Incidents and User Service Requests within their organization to drive resolution
* Candidate should manage major incident bridge as needed
* Candidate should participate in incident management meetings with customer and internal teams
* Candidate should be able to identify and drive process improvements
* Candidate should provide incident report to problem management
* Candidate shoudl have good communication skills (written & verbal)
* Candidate should have good understanding of ITIL processes
* Candidate shoudl be good team player.
* Candidate should be a self-starter
* Candidates should independently resolve tickets within SLA.