Organization : HCL
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/BA/B Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/BA/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate must independently resolve tickets within SLA.
* Candidate must be able to adheres to standard operating procedures / work instructions.
* Candidate must follow the escalation process.
* Candidate must follow the shift hand-over process.
* Candidate must update work logs.
* Candidate must categorize as per CTI as appropriate.
* Candidate should be able to update the knowledge base.
* Candidate will be provided coaching analysts for correct routing of tickets, capturing critical information.
* Candidate should technically upgrade across versions of environment when required.
* Candidate must have ability to adhere to organization policies and procedures.
* Candidate should complie to regulatory requirements.
* Candidate must have knowledge on alert Monitoring, Ticket Monitoring, Informing On – call support & Opening Bridge Call.