Organization : HCL
Job Role : Intern Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA/BBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MBA/BBA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Must be able to work front end or support on disciplinary issues and performance related escalations
* Must be able to hand hold and counsel employees during the training phase till deployment so as to successfully transition them from student to professional
* Should implement existing HR HCL policies and processes.
* Must be able to resolve employee queries/ issues related to operational HR activities using tools such as the SSD [Smart Service Desk] or counsel and guide employees on their HR issues.
* Should be a conduit between the defined unit and LOB/SDU/Corporate HR on issues| suggestions| etc.
* Must be a part of effective team technically.
* Should have knowledge on log file analysis.
* Should have good written and verbal skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.