Organization : HCL
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 6
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to provide information to their customer regarding their queires and resolve the end customer issues as per defined SLA
* Must be able to work independently and efficiently to meet SLA
* Should be able to comprehend the request of the customer and meet the quality standard.
Must be able to test the Functionality as per the Test plan and respective Test Cases.
* Should coordinate with team (for discussions) and interact with client (for updates)
* Must be able to assist in Test Case creation from the Functional Specifications / Software Requirement Specification document.
* Must be a part of effective team technically.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.
* Should have good communication skills,
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good customer relations.
* Should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team
* Should be consistently meet or exceed CSAT parameters as defined for the process.
* Should have knowledge on log file analysis.
* Should have good written and verbal skills.