Organization : HCL
Job Role : Junior Engineer
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 12
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should follow Attendance/Login Hours/Unsechduled Leave
* Should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team
* Must be meeting Quality Scores and bringing Innovation & Process Improvements
* Should be improving skill level throughSelf development / nominating training programs Skill reverification Tests
* Should consistently meet or exceed all agreed Productivity parameters as defined for the process.
* Must be able to coordinate with team (for discussions) and interact with client (for updates)
* Should assist in Test Case creation from the Functional Specifications / Software Requirement Specification document.
* Should have knowledge on Information Security.
* Must have knowledge on Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) & Security-Perimeter security solutions.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.