Organization : HCL
Job Role : Junior Tester
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge of technical competencies-Manual Testing-Regression testing.
* Must test software code as per work allocated within the quality standards prescribed so as to meet the client requirements. To update test case execution status in the recording system and log defects
* Should test the Functionality as per the Test plan and respective Test Cases.
* Must be able to coordinate with team (for discussions) and interact with client (for updates)
* Should assist in Test Case creation from the Functional Specifications / Software Requirement Specification document.
* Should have knowledge on Information Security.
* Must have knowledge on Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) & Security-Perimeter security solutions.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.