Organization : HCL
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2014, 2015 & 2016 passes outs can apply.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must have L1 support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices
* Should have good troubleshooting skills
* Must have fundamental knowledge of Networks
* Must exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
* Should have excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
* Must be exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netbackupand Backup Exec.
* Should be able to join immediately.
* Must be wiling to relocate and should prefer to work any where in the office locations around India
* Should sign a service agreement of 18 months.
* Should have knowledge on any alert monitoring tool e.g.: Net cool, BMC Patrol, NNM, HP OVO, Tivoli etc.
* Incident, Problem, Change lifecycle process.
* Any ITSM tool e.g.: Remedy, Peregrine etc.
* Should not have any active backlogs,
* Should be generating Reports through Dashboard, Remedy etc.