Organization : HCL
Job Role : Business Trainee
Location : Noida
Qualification : B Com
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should have completed B Com from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on domain Competencies (BSERV )-BFS-Basics of Banking
* Must be able to work independently and efficiently to meet defined SLA
* Should be responsible for meeting productivity matrices and quality standards as per defined quality norms Attendance, Training & Self Development, Team Player
* Must have attendance/Login Hours/Unsechduled Leave
* Must be improving skill level through Self development / nominating training programs Skill reverification Tests
* Must be meeting Quality Scores and bringing Innovation & Process Improvement
* Should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team
* Must consistently meet or exceed all agreed Productivity parameters as defined for the process.
* Should have ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex calls under the guidance of L2.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills.