Organization : HCL
Job Role : Data Analyst
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have improving skill level through Self development / nominating training programs
* Must have skill reverification Tests
* Must be meeting Quality Scores and bringing Innovation & Process Improvement
* Should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team.
* Should consistently meet or exceed all agreed Productivity parameters as defined for the process.
* Must have ERP SAP Technical-ABAP skills.
* Graduates of 2015,2016 & 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Should be willing to relocate anywhere in India
* Should be willing able to sign a service agreement of 24 Months
* Should have L1 support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices
* Must have good troubleshooting skills
* Must have fundamental knowledge of Networks
* Should exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
* Must have excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
* Must be exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS NetBackup and back up exp.
* Must have good communication skills.