Organization : HCL
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of databases like PL/SQL
* Should resolve the tickets raised as per the defined standards of time| cost and quality for increased customer satisfaction.
* Must interface with customers for ticket clarification/resolution
* Should document all the defined processes and the methods of resolving the ticket| troubleshooting| etc.
* Should update self on latest technologies and related areas
* Should troubleshoot and resolve tickets raised by the clients.
* Must be able to understand client requirements and propose solution pertaining to respective domain area.
* Should train others and prepare and deliver presentations for knowledge sharing amongst different teams in the project
* Must be able to analyze the assigned PC/CI (production support/continuous improvement) incidents and propose solutions /fixes
* Should coordinate with technical teams for pending RICEFs
* Should interact with the client and other functional teams for gaining understanding of the requirements
* Should participate in team meetings
* Must test the Functionality as per the Test plan and respective Test Cases.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.